Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

by syraiahlee WALT find the meaning of new words and phrases


Find 5 words you found in the blogpost that were new to you. Record these, and find the meaning.
An example has been done for you.
You can add an image if you want to.
chaotic
When something is very busy, lots of people are there, maybe everyone is confused.
rumble
make a continuous deep, resonant sound
crumble
break
Evacuation
The action of evacuating a person or a place.
Invisible enemy
They can’t see their enemy because their enemy is invisible.
Hopeless
Have no hope.
Find a phrase that you didn’t know, or helped create a picture in your head. Find out what it means.
An example has been done for you.
You can add an image if you want to.
as if the ground had turned to liquid.
This helped me create a picture in my head of the ground turning from solid to liquid. In my head I couldn’t stand up anymore, I was falling over and all the stuff around me fell to the ground as well. Everything was moving.




No comments:

Post a Comment