Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Game Review


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name: Syraiah-lee

I played the game: the game of life
Made by: milton bradley
I played this game with: Miss Ashley,Hevani,Edith,Grace,Joshua and Stanley.


The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?): you win by someone having the most money and whoever has the less money than they are out.

My favourite thing about this game was: was that you could steal money from the other person.

One thing I didn’t like about this game was: the thing that i didn’t like about the game is that i hated it when i had a husband and i had a boy and a girl.

This game is good to play by yourself/with a friend/with a group because: with a group.



I would rate this game 10 out of 10 because:

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: that you could have triplets and that they will make it a little easy.

Add any other comments about this game here: i really like the game and i like that it has lots of money.
Image result for the game of life

No comments:

Post a Comment