Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

WALT mark our stories

Today room 7 was playing line basketball this afternoon. When the bell rang that was when we had to go out and play line basketball when no one was there. When we were playing room 8 came out with us and room7 had to vs room8.

When we went outside we had to go boy girl boy girl because the boys were talking and Miss Ashley had to split them up.  I could feel my sweat dripping down my face. I was really sweaty and tired i could go swimming right now.

When it was my turn i was running fast like a cheetah. When i had to go on and play i was  trying my best and i was cheering for my teammates and i was bursting in sweat. When other people were playing and i wasn’t on some people were cheating and they weren't playing fair. We all thought that we were all showing amazing teamwork.


When the whole game was finished the score was 4 out of 1 . when we had to shake room 8's hands some of them were slapping our hands because they were angry like a bull because they lost and we won.

we were humble winners and gracious losers.


Marking my story!
Ideas
Structure and Language
Organisation
Vocabulary
Sentence Structure
Spelling
Punctuation
R3
R3
R4
R4
R3
R3
R2
Total score (add the numbers next to the R’s altogether)
22
My E-asttle score is … (click here and see what your score is)
2P

No comments:

Post a Comment