Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

D4: A1 Leading the charge

D4: A1 Leading the charge
If I was a Principal at Tamaki Primary I would let people wear mufti clothes. I would also let people eat gum at school but if they stick it under the tables then they would have to stay inside at morning tea to get it off from under the table. I would also change the playground and get swings and slides. If I were a principal at this school I would make a carnival at the end of the year. I would also make a trip to a camp before the year is finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Syraiah,
    I am Albin from Yaldhurst.
    I liked your blog.
    It was amazing.
    It would have been more amazing if you had add more description.
    You could have also added some more images.
    Kind regards,
    Albin.

    ReplyDelete